3 Strategies For Getting Repeat Customers
As a business owner, one of your most important jobs is to keep customers coming back. Retaining existing customers is much easier and more cost-effective than finding new ones, but it can be challenging to get repeat customers.
My wife Blake made a video about this which you can see below. If you want more content like this then make sure to subscribe to the Be Your Own Boss Podcast Youtube Channel where Blake and I teach you how you can be your own boss.
Here are three proven ways to get customers coming back:
- Overdeliver. If you go above and beyond and impress your clients with your level of quality, you’re sure to get customers coming back again and again. Aim to do 5% more than what you were asked. Provide your customers with more value than they expect to build long-term relationships.
- Be likable. A big part of doing business isn’t actually about business — it’s about personality and relationships. When customers enjoy interacting with you, they’re more likely to return. Don’t just be a robot focused on transactions, be personable and likable.
- Ask for the deal. To get customers to come back, you often have to ask them to come back. Reach out to customers you’ve worked with in the past and ask what help they need from you. Contact them as you launch products or services and offer them something new. You may never get repeat customers if you don’t ask.
Securing repeat customers can be a powerful growth strategy for your business. Follow these tips to build client relationships and keep them coming back.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
We frequently get asked things like: What do we use for courses and email marketing? What platform do we use to find people to join our team? What tools do we use for project and task management? Where do we host and publish podcasts and how do we transcribe them? And More. Well, we just put together the Entrepreneurs’ Online Business Toolkit PDF which will give you a complete breakdown of the tools we use to run our 7-figure businesses and how we use them. Click here to grab a copy, it will be an invaluable resource in your entrepreneurial journey!
If you enjoyed the article and want more content like this here’s what you can do:
- Subscribe to The BYOB Podcast Newsletter to get notified when a new episode comes out (once a week).
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel where we talk about these things in much more detail including sharing our personal stories.
- You can also connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Linkedin.
- If you’re interested in sponsoring or have suggestions for the show, you can send us an email at email@example.com.