3 Reasons Why Your List Is Your Livelihood
One of the most critical pieces to growing your business may seem trivial at first glance: your list. But this list of warm leads is vital to cultivating relationships and making sales.
Your list includes everyone you’ve ever talked to who wants to buy from you. These contacts are incredibly valuable in driving sales and growing your business.
My wife Blake made a video about this which you can see below. If you want more content like this then make sure to subscribe to the Be Your Own Boss Podcast Youtube Channel where Blake and I teach you how you can be your own boss.
Here are three reasons why your list is your livelihood:
- Your list is the revenue for your company. Your list isn’t full of emails from random people — these are qualified warm leads you’ve already engaged with in some capacity. These are the people who will buy your products and services and grow your revenue. No matter where you are in growing your business, it’s never too late to start building your list.
- Your list is full of warm leads. There is normally an arc where people learn about you, research your company, and decide to make a purchase. As you engage with a lead more and more, the lead gets warmer. The people on your list already have some kind of relationship with you — you’ve had a phone call with them, shared content with them, or engaged with them online somehow. The more you interact with them, the more likely they are to make a purchase.
- Your list can evolve with your business. Because the people on your list have already shown they are interested in you and your business, you can continue to sell them products as you evolve your business and offer new products. As you launch new products or services, reach back out to your list to make a sale. It’s easier to sell to people who already know you, even as your business changes.
No matter if you’re just getting started or have been growing your business for years, it’s not too late to create a list. Maximizing your list and taking advantage of warm leads can lead to huge growth for your company.
We frequently get asked things like: What do we use for courses and email marketing? What platform do we use to find people to join our team? What tools do we use for project and task management? Where do we host and publish podcasts and how do we transcribe them? And More. Well, we just put together the Entrepreneurs’ Online Business Toolkit PDF which will give you a complete breakdown of the tools we use to run our 7-figure businesses and how we use them. Click here to grab a copy, it will be an invaluable resource in your entrepreneurial journey!
If you enjoyed the article and want more content like this here’s what you can do:
- Subscribe to The BYOB Podcast Newsletter to get notified when a new episode comes out (once a week).
- Subscribe to our Youtube channel where we talk about these things in much more detail including sharing our personal stories.
- You can also connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Linkedin.
- If you’re interested in sponsoring or have suggestions for the show, you can send us an email at email@example.com.